30 January 2007

Catch up of Christmas and other such greatness...





SOOO....I have failed in blogging my life. Yes, I know, it is a horrible tragedy. But, on the upside, you all get pictures now. First of all, over Christmas I and my family went to visit all my greatest cousins, Aunt, and Uncle and all those little-uns that seem to be attached. WHO I LOVE AND ADORE!! They are all getting so big and cute and developing great personalities...kudos to the cuz's for making this happen. Anyway...here they are: we have Sydney, Mackenzie, Brennan, and Micah...woot woot for being such awesome youngins!!






























And of course there was my BIRTHDAY!! I believe that deserves another woot woot....especially to my friends that came up/down/sideways to spend it with me. I love you guys! My mom in her awesomeness also went with us to PF Changs for one of the nights, bought me my first cosmopolitan *winks to mommy*. We found out that pictures taken while the camera is upside down are actually better! I'm dead serious, try it...something about the flash not hitting all the grooves of your features or something (thank you Samara for enlightening us) I will post those before and after pictures later due to my computer being a butt-monkey.

Then there was the HAIRCUT!! That's right...12 inches gone....all gone. Although going to a great cause, i do miss it, and it's ease to fix in the morning. But alas, showering everyday sometimes twice is great fun....*smiles sarcastically*

4 comments:

A Davis said...

yo, dawg, thanks for the shout-out to our young-uns! bu-bye, hair! aww, let's have a moment...

Erica said...

Your hair is sooo adorable! And the pics of the kids are awesome. I didn't even get any that good. Wish we were close and you could hang around our young'uns more often. You would love them even more then...hopefully!

cool rita said...

I love your hair, but much to (I am sure) your chagrin, you look more like your mom with your hair shorter!!! Great pics, thanks your great, praying for a good year too. Love ya, Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Love ya dear- Great pix of your little cuz'z and looking forward with sweet anticipation in seeing you this weekend for your brother's birthday celebration here in Indy.