21 October 2008

Sick

I am sick with a cold/throat thing; really hoping it's not anything like strep throat. Unfortunately, it's going around the psychology department, and in particular the people in my classes. And since those are the people I spend my time with, of course my immune system couldn't keep up (stupid immune system). Anyway I'm loading up on vitamin C and vitamins in general and trying to stay away from anything too heavy or dairy...bleh.

On Monday Erin and I had a meeting with Dr. Mance about our joint publication (she is advising us) and the timeline for getting it finished. Because of how busy we are we only planned it out about half way and decided to review it later if necessary. Currently concept paper due monday -- including what we're studying, what analyses we're using, how we're using them, what implications does it hold for the future, what gap in literature are we filling, and why why why....lol.

I'll post the hypothesis we're analysing as soon as we narrow it down some, currently it's a bit vague/general.

Now sleep, sleep is a good thing.

1 comment:

Samara said...

Love you. Feel better soon, mkay? *tucks in and feeds warm soup*