14 September 2008

PICS!!! But not of DC, sorry....

So when trying to load my camera's pictures, I happened onto graduation pictures. I thought I'd share them just for the heck of it.
~~~~~
This is Laura and I right before the graduation ceremony out on our back porch, at the old apartment. (We kinda miss our pseudo backyard)

This is my dad and I at Panera Bread (the second best sandwich place next to MacCalister's due to their greek salads) Notice my nicely straightened hair...hehe....took me wayyyy too long to do, and yet somehow I do it almost 3 times a week now.

Gram and I during the Religious Studies Honors Ceremony; my parents, gram, and James got to meet my teachers and other Honors Students. They gave us our stoles for GPA and such, and presented papers that were well-marked or published. I got one in the Religious Studies annual competition -- 3rd place, woot woot. It was on the divergence of Medicine and Religion. (Probably only fascinating to me...hehe)

My family standing in the dedication chapel after the Religious Studies Ceremony, we had a great time; I'm so glad they all were there.


My family and I after the Big LONGGGGG Graduation Ceremony. I was so windy we were having trouble holding our hair and clothes long enough for a picture. I lost my cap at least 4 times and had to take off my shoes to stay balanced in the wind.

My mom and dad, and I braving the wind in the parking lot for a graduation picture. I had the realization from this picture that both my parents have grey hair, and I love it. I absolutely love the fact that my parents are older and wiser and still looking good!!

And finally a pic, also in the wind although trying to hide behind a tree, with my dad and gram. I"m holding onto my clothes...lol

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great pictures! You look beautiful, of course. Were you wearing your red undies?