09 November 2006

Ben Folds!!

Tonight at the IU Auditorium, Ben Folds in concert!!!! Crazy-excited is me right now. I am excited to sing, dance, jump, and cheer!! It should prove to be a good break from the burnt-out feeling I'm gettting due to school work.

I also thought I'd post some random pictures of friends and such ... don't really know why but do I really need a reason?

This is a photo taken of my friend Priya and Liz when we were just being normal....if you can believe that!! The picture captures each of our personalities perfectly. Liz is my roommate by the way, she's going to Chile next semester; I will miss her, but YAY for her. That deserves a WOOT WOOT!







Then the other pictures are pictures of the kids that went with me to Brazil this past summer. That's me and Keith down below, Laura (Lowda) and Heather on the right....it was such a good time.

3 comments:

cool rita said...

Thanks for keeping the fam informed with your life. I love it, I need to catch up on my blogging, but I am in VA with the grandgirls, so it may be a few days. Love ya!!!!

Erica said...

Okay, Keith is a little hottie! Woot Woot! I think we may see you at Christmas. We will be coming up from VA and be at mom's house. I hope you guys will come up for the day!

Erica said...

Girl, you need to update your blog! I know you are probably crazy busy with school though! Miss you!