06 November 2006

Randomness


Great weekend!! Doesn't the face convey excitement? And by that I mean I did absolutely nothing I didn't want to do...yay! Let me detail it for you. On Friday I worked till 11pm, great fun let me tell you (for anyone who doesn't know, I work at Fazoli's while I'm in Bloomington); then on Saturday I slept in - first time in quite a while, then went to BW3s for lunch, got caught up on homework, and then went to dinner with Liz and her boyfriend at Laughing Planet (Liz is my roommate, by the way). Later that night I went out with friends from Fazoli's and had a great time with a cute little boxer puppy. Sunday I slept in AGAIN!! and then went to work till 9pm and afterwards went and saw "The Guardian" which was ohhh so good but very sad. So now after this amazing weekend I am back to routine. Portuguese class today was supposed to have a quiz so I got up super early to study, however when I got to class she had moved it to Thursday, "yay" but slightly annoyed. My Ancient Hebrew Texts class got cancelled because the professor was ill so all I have left is Abnormal Psych at 3:30pm.


Now for the exciting stuff.

I just realized I get all of Thanksgiving week off instead of just 3 days due to the fact that my professors all cancelled classes, woot woot! This means I'll be coming home on Monday night of Thanksgiving, I am extremely super duper excited to see the fam and friends in Indy.

I just got a message saying my time on the internet is almost up so I'll post more later....

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great Pic! Looks just like you! Must be nice to sleep in. I think I've only slept in once since the girls were born two years ago! But we are leaving to go on a cruise next week to celebrate our 10th anniversary and I will totally sleep in there! Woot woot (to steal one of your phrases). Love you, Gail! Maybe we will get to see you at Christmas.