07 November 2006

I've been sick since yesterday with some sort of bug...not sure quite yet exactly. But I did sleep 13 hours last night, lucky for me my Portuguese professor understood. My mom says Zycam is the way to go but I can't find it in the stores in any other form but the nasal spray, which I hate and won't take....so any recommendations?

Anyway...I was just sitting hear trying this "new" idea of mind over matter, imagining myself well and completely happy when I suddenly thought of my Aunt Carroll. The reason I thought of her is because she has been ill for a while yet whenever I see her she is trying her best to be happy and seem carefree. She has always been this way, regardless of pains or annoyances she is always making the best of life. Good Job Auntie!!!!

And well...while going through pictures to find one I liked of Aunt Carroll I also found this one of Brennan. I'm not sure if you have it or not, Allison, but I thought you'd like it. I think it's adorable and makes me think how much I can't wait to see the boys. I hope I see you guys soon!!

Ohhhh! And awesomeness! My Religion, Illness, and Healing professor nominated me for the Religious Studies Essay contest in the Spring, entering in an essay I wrote for her class; I am sooo excited and honored!!!

AND I think I've convinced my mom to start a blog...which means it will be up during Thanksgiving because she needs my help to start one. But YAY!! More connections are good.






1 comment:

A Davis said...

yes, awsome picture!! that must have been the summer i was preggies with micah and didn't feel like going and my parents took Brennan...or maybe the year before...i think that's it, he look like 1 1/2 there. i would like a copy!