08 November 2006


Finally decided to post about Halloween weekend and such... That weekend I went to Chicago to visit one of my best friends, Courtney, who's up there studying musical theatre at Columbia College..I love her to pieces!! Anyway, while up there we saw a musical put on by her school called The Appletree which is a parody about temptation in Eden, Rome, and in modern life...it was freakin' awesome!! and hillarious. Such a great idea Court!! Kudos to you. Then we went to eat at this great place that for some reason I can't remember the name of but it had the best malts. Then walking around Chicago we decided to go see Marie Antoinette. Absolutely fabulous, definitely one of my top 5 currently in recent movies.

Anyway, crazy story of the weekend was that on the train ride back to Indy, the car in front filled with smoke for no apparent reason, so we were stopped for 3 hours in the middle of night not sure if we were on fire or what. Great story short, I got into Indy at approximately 5AM!! My poor mother, I LOVE YOU for everything but especially for being there (James is also awesome, but I'm pretty sure he was asleep in the car). Got home, all was good, and now I'm here two weeks from Halloween and talking about it.

Oh!! and I have 3 uncarved pumpkins sitting by my dorm room because my roommate and I wanted to carve them but suddenly ran out of time, but we refuse to waste perfectly good carving pumpkins!!!!!

No comments: